I have started a
walking routine! Woohoo!! CS is staying home in the mornings after PT with the kids while I go and walk at 7am. I have to get up at 6:45 but I figure I will eventually get used to that. I hate
getting up early for those of you who are unaware. I am a big time sleeper. So far I am going monday, wednesday, and fridays. Keep me in your prayers though to work up to
everyday. I probably could do it now but I am staying tired during the day with the kiddos. Something is better than nothing.
3 comments:
I think your doing great! I'm starting a journal type workout blog starting september 1. Check it out...
www.thirtydaystohealth.blogspot.com
There's not much to it yet,but I will really start everything on the first.
Also I don't know if you read my regular blog...
www.allofmeandmore.blogspot.com
I'm not the best writer, but I just write what I feel...
That's awesome! Yeah, Jeremy gets up at 4:45a.m. to work out so when I get up at 6ish, I feel like a slacker! :) I am with you on the sleep! I wish we lived closer so we could walk together. Miss you!
Post a Comment