Thursday, February 3, 2011

In the interest of full disclosure, AND accountability I uploaded my first 2 weeks of food diary entries to my blog page. Feel free to read thru and see how I, too, can be quite weak. The first week was, obviously, the hardest. Week 2 was good until I went home on the weekend and those comfort foods began to call. My abbreviations are not hard. L = liters (as in 3L is 3 liters of H2O that day, LC = lean cuisine, "a" with a line on top is before, "s" with a line on top is without, and "c" with a line on top is with. The numbers in the margins are calories consumed. You will also note my words of encouragement on some days to not let it get me down and quit. This, my husband, and the fabulous women I am competing with are what motivate me.


Week 2 we decided to have a challenge and it was to drink more water. No one really drinks alot of calorie laden things so we decided it was best to cut out other things by drinking more water. I keep this tight by having water with my meals now and really gulping it down to help fill my tummy. I actually do stay fuller between meals and I FEEL better, amazingly enough!


I even highlighted the days I went over my calorie limit. I go by the calorie limit laid out for my height and weight on www.livestrong.com in order to safely lose 2 pounds / week.


Ok, that is it for journal entries. I will upload this week when it is over. I will also post my weigh in at that time!! Wish me luck!






















































No comments: