Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 4 was a great success! I lost 2.6 pounds for a total loss of 6.6 pounds! Woohoo! I treated myself to a new workout outfit (not food)...where do long legged girls buy yoga pants or any other pants to work out in for that matter?









This was an amazing tossed Turkey Pepperoni salad I made one day for lunch. It came out to 373 calories. It was very good and satisfying. I mixed greens, artichokes, black olives, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, carrots, and the pepperoni. I chose a Light Ranch that was only 80 calories for 2 tablespoons. I really like all of my salad to have dressing so I made it in a tupperware bowl, placed the lid on and shook the veggies to be sure they were all coated with the dressing!


This was a wonderful fish dinner I made for only 339 calories. Tilapia marinated with garlic, lime, and jalapeno. Baked and topped with fresh tomatoes, cilantro, and bell pepper. Paired with asparagus and brown rice.






Overall, I am loving trying new things and after a few weeks, I do not really worry about not eating burgers and pizza every week. Not that I never will again, it is just that they are not the main source of my food. I am loving the results I see and realize that exercise is a necessity to making things happen in my weight loss. After a while, that's not even a hard part anymore. I look forward to doing it and being sore the next day. I have more energy, and generally just feel better. I know it is due to cutting out things in my life and doing good things for my body!

No comments: